Terms & Conditions
Under £240 - £70
£240 + - £100
£350 + - £150
£475 + - £200
· Bookings will not be confirmed until the deposit is received and deposits should be received within four working days of a provisional booking.
· Once a booking is confirmed you will be liable for the balance of the cost which must be received at least eight weeks prior to commencement of the booking. If holidays are booked less than eight weeks in advance then the full cost will be due immediately.
· If you need to cancel you will still be liable for the full amount unless it is possible to re-let the property for the cancelled dates when the full amount (or less if the holiday has to be offered at a lower price) will be refunded. An administration fee of £30 will also be deducted.
· The booking is only for the persons named on the booking form. Any changes must be requested prior to commencement of the holiday or we reserve the right to revoke the booking without refund.
· The property is to be left clean and tidy and all furnishings, fixtures, fittings and effects in the same condition as at the outset. At certain times we may ask for a damage deposit of £100 e.g. school holidays, Goth weekends and Christmas/New Year. This is refundable at the end of the stay when the cottage has been inspected. When no damage deposit is requested we still expect that any breakage/damage is reported immediately and paid for.
· We reserve the right to enter the property at a reasonable time and period of notice to carry out any urgent repairs/maintenance.
· Strictly no smoking in Ammonite Cottage and no lit candles within the property.
· Regretfully we are unable to take pets.
· By completing the booking form you accept these terms and conditions.